食品新闻中心
News
产品中心 您的位置: 首页 > 产品中心
【亚博最新地址】德甲CEO谈观众重返球场:愿意和英超分享经验
发布人: 薇草食品 来源: 薇草食品公司 发布时间: 2021-08-16 02:36:02

【亚博最新地址】德甲CEO谈观众重返球场:愿意和英超分享经验

Since the outbreak of the epidemic in Europe in March, the Bundesliga has been at the forefront of the resumption of work. Not only is it the first to resume in the five major leagues, but also some fans have been allowed to enter the stadium in September. Bundesliga International CEO Robert Klein has recently accepted the British In an interview, the newspaper said that he would be happy to share relevant experience with the Premier League.

自3月份欧洲疫情爆发以来,德甲联赛一直处于恢复工作的最前沿。它不仅是五个大联盟中第一个恢复比赛的国家,而且还允许一些球迷在9月进入体育场。德甲联赛国际首席执行官罗伯特·克莱因(Robert Klein)最近接受了英国人的采访。该报称,他很乐意与英超联赛分享相关经验。

Robert Klein pointed out that the high degree of cooperation between the clubs is the key to the Bundesliga's safe return of fans. The control of the epidemic situation in various places is a prerequisite for the proper opening of the stadium.

罗伯特·克莱因(Robert Klein)指出,俱乐部之间的高度合作是德甲球迷安全回归的关键。控制各个地方的疫情是适当开放体育场的先决条件。

"This means that in most states, the infection rate is low enough, so we can do this. The current effect is very good, but the epidemic continues. We have seen a second wave or second peak in Europe, but We have made a plan. If we have learned anything, it is that nothing in the new crown epidemic is 100% sure. The attendance rate of the stadium is now 20%, and we hope to see this figure reach 40%, 50%, and Get to 100% as soon as possible."

“这意味着在大多数州,感染率足够低,因此我们可以做到这一点。目前的效果非常好,但疫情仍在继续。我们在欧洲看到了第二波或第二波高峰,但是我们已经如果我们学到了什么,那就是新皇冠疫情中没有什么是100%可以肯定的,现在体育场的上座率是20%,我们希望看到这个数字达到40%,50%,并达到尽快达到100%。”

The Bundesliga has set strict regulations for the opening of the stadium. Take Dortmund as an example. Fans entering the stadium must be season ticket holders. Among them, 75% of the fans must live locally and the remaining 25% are allowed to come from North Rhine Westphalia. Other cities in Asia. Officials encourage fans to walk or drive to the stadium, and tickets are determined by drawing lots and specify the time of arrival. In the stadium, fans must wear masks and maintain social distance. In addition, all stadiums are cashless.

德亚博网站链接甲已经亚博最新地址为体育场的开业制定亚博最新地址了严格的规定。以多特蒙德为例。进入体育场的球迷必须是季票持有者。其中,有75%的球迷必须在当地居住,其余25%的球迷则可以来自北莱茵威斯特法伦州。亚洲其他城市。官员们鼓励球迷们步行或开车去体育场,门票由抽签决定,并指定到达时间。在体育场内,球迷必须戴口罩并保持社交距离。此外,所有体育场都是无现金的。

The return of the English football fans, which has no definite date, naturally hopes to follow the Bundesliga. Klein also confirmed that the Bundesliga is willing to help.

没有确切日期的英国足球迷的回归,自然希望跟随德甲联赛。克莱因还证实德甲愿意提供帮助。

"Everything we have done is available on our official website. We will be happy to share all our personal experiences. The Premier League has done a good job. The fans are the next step. I only hope that the fans will be able to ensure their health and risk as low as possible. Come as soon as possible."

“我们所做的一切都可以在我们的官方网站上找到。我们很乐意分享我们的个人经验。英超联赛做得很好。球迷们是下一步。我只希望球迷们能够确保他们的健康和风险越低越好。请尽快来。”

Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved 版权所有· 亚博最新地址 - 亚博网站链接